Walls

Images via Pinterest

I've made up my mind that bricks are going to be the walls for my house when I have one day. I personally think that bricks gives an extra dimension to the house. I like the look of it. That rustic look. Although I love the normal bricks but this one time I came across a picture of white look a like bricks and I flipped. I'm not entirely sure if they have an actual bricks in white unless you paint it? I think they're tiles to make it look like bricks. Anyways, for me the white gives the room light and a fresh look. If you know me, anything with white I'll be hype up about it. Now I am torn in between these two. See, this is why you need to think about the interior of your future house 5 years before getting it because it's gonna be hard later on haha.

Hope you like this!

xo,
RAY

Comments

Popular Posts