Hashtag: WCW

If you don't know what #wcw is then you definitely do not go on social network. It's basically a tag that has been going around on Instagram/Twitter. It's an acronym for woman crush wednesday. Although today is thursday, I thought I'd share who's my yesterday's wcw is (:
Aaannd it has got to be LUPITA NYONG'O right? I mean she has really been nailing every outfit she puts on. This girl really knows how to wear colors. Not only did she took away best supporting actress at the Oscars and becoming such a style icon, she is also a very beautiful woman.  Dont believe me? Here are some of my favorite looks she rocked:
Let's start with my utmost favorite.
 She looked like a flawless princess in Prada for Oscars and she won!
via eonline
 In Ralph Lauren at Golden Globe Awards via eonline
In Dior Couture at Bafta via eonline
In Calvin Klein at Calvin Klein Fall 2014 show via fabsugar
 In various color via river city chic
Even on lips she knows how to work it.

Who's your wcw? 

Hope you like this!
xo,
RAY

Comments

  1. Amazing

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts