My life on Instagram.

A glimpse of what I've been up to for the past 2 weeks.
I am loving that color on my nails. It's a dark grey color with a lil bit of a blue tone if that makes sense. / My beanie that I am obsessed with! Got it from Daiso for like 5 bucks. / My lovely sewing machine. I was up the whole night finishing up my assignment and around 3.00AM I decided to have some instant noodle. Yepp the life of a fashion student. / My girl Riri who I am just in awe with. She is beautiful, she has an awesome style, and I love her music (unapologetic has got to be my favorite album of hers). Girl crush! / They said tea is like a hug in a cup and I have to agree with that 100% (: Although you can't see my mug's design but I am loving that mug. Got it from ikea. / So I downloaded this app called VintageDeco and boy am I obsessed with it. I love all the stamps they have. It's so cute! Go download it now! / Last but not least, that good looking eggs benedict. Oh yeah it was deeeeliciouss. 

+ I would like to say thank you to all that commented on my blog. Glad that you guys enjoy what I've posted. Also thank you for following me. It really means a lot! So again thank you so much <3

Hope you liked this post (:
Do follow me on Instagram - raissayosof
xo,
Ray

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts