It's been a while.

When was the last time I post something on this blog? It's been a while. Frankly, I wasn't too sure what to do with this blog. I've always wanted to do a fashion blog, taking pictures of my outfit of the day seemed cool at that time but I wasn't confident with my body, my choice of outfits and overall self-esteem. So i neglected this blog and sort of gave up. But now no more! I shall not have that kind of habit of leaving things undone. This time its gon' be fo' real! I have listed some ideas of what I want to post up on here and I'm pretty excited. Of course I am going to start slowly and we'll see how it goes (: I will do my best to at least post something in a week, gotta have motivation!  In the meantime, here are a few pictures that I'm loving this week. Enjoy xo
Love the zipper and pleat detailing at the back.
My favorite shot of the week.
I don't think I would ever grow out of love with stripes, EVER! 
My obsession with bubble milk tea is unstoppable! I had to scratch the bubble because I do not like mine with bubble instead I ought for jelly grass. I remember having them 3x in a week but now I've learned how to control my intake and cut it down to once a month (: 
Another obsession of mine, this girl up here; Rihanna. I was once a fan of hers during her 'umbrella' time but than after the 'chris brown' incident she sort of changed and decided to be 'a good girl gone bad' which was a thumb down for me and her songs were getting really naughty naughty. BUT after her newly launched single 'diamond' I just couldn't stop listening to that song, it was good I liked it and even more her new pixie cut, that cut was meant for her! When I saw this picture I just knew she was my new girl crush! 
All i want by Kodaline. Currently loving this song, its an amazing song and video <3

Hope you had a lovely week.

Photos were all taken from the internet.

Thank you,
Ray.

Comments

  1. Wow thank you!! Means a lot <3 & yes ill definitely take a look of your blog (:
    thanks for the follow.

    x,
    Ray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts